Bit-Media

Sunday 11 May 2014

my #1 secret exposed...

Hi 

I feel like I've let you down... 

Not entirely and certainly not on purpose. 

You see, you've probably heard me talk about the importance 
of copywriting. The power of writing words on paper or on 
the computer screen and getting people to send you money 
(sometimes lots and lots of money). Of course, you know 
sales copy is important and I bet you even have a few 
resources on the subject. 

Trust me, I've seen, read and studied just about everything 
under the sun when it comes to copywriting and I really 
didn't think there could be anything new out there. 

But I was wrong! 

I just had the chance to review Yanik Silver's 
Ultimate 'At-Home' Internet Copywriting Workshop and I'm 
stunned. I know that might sound like I'm being over the 
top - but this package is truly incredible. 

Look, this is one of those times when I truly wish I could 
just grab your mouse and force you to click over to this 
page and check it out for yourself: 

Ultimate 'At-Home' Internet Copywriting Workshop 

I'm serious it's that good - and here's why... 

First off, the physical package is massive, thank goodness
he only offers the digital version now. I'm talking over 30 lbs. 
3 huge 3-ring binders, 12 DVDs, and a pile of CDs and 
extras. I'd estimate at least 1400 written pages of 
material. (You should have seen me trying to drag 
this sucker in from my porch) ;) 

But it's not just bulk. He's actually made my life easy 
because now whenever I want to sit down and write a kick- 
butt email, ad or sales letter - I can just navigate right to 
the section I need. Everything is searchable so you can quickly 
and easily find 'swipe files' for any sales copy you need. 
It feels like cheating! He's put examples of every single 
thing you'd need for your Internet business (emails, pops, 
endorsements, web sites, headlines, guarantees, PPC ads, 
etc). 

Truth is, I have just about every other copy course out 
there but this one is the one I actually use! 


It doesn't matter if you have your own product, sell other 
people's product as an affiliate or whatever business 
you're in - copywriting is by far the #1 skill you need to 
create more sales, more profits and more of just anything 
you ever want...simply using a pen or your keyboard. 

Listen, it takes a whole lot to impress me and this product 
not only impressed me - it comes with my highest 
recommendation. Check it out here: 

Ultimate 'At-Home' Internet Copywriting Workshop 

Sincerely, 

Affiliate Power

No comments:

Post a Comment