Bit-Media

Friday 9 October 2015

I need your help

Thank you for all the feedback on the email I sent yesterday, " How to stop your Internet Lifestyle dream into a nightmare".


I know this video will be of tremendous value and I am glad that I could do something for you and I know that you will do the same for me.

So, what I need your help with is to give me some feedback on the video. I would really appreciate it if you could leave your comments below the video


Thank you so much for your help and being a loyal subscriber

Peter
Affiliate Power
Connect on Facebook: http://facebook.com/workwithpeter

P.S. I had lots of people emailing me lately with this Question: "Where can I get free or cheap traffic?"

Unfortunately this question illustrates a deeper problem.

The sad fact is that 98% of online businesses fail and more than 80% of people that start an online business never make a dime online.

The Main Reason?

The inability to get a return on traffic

Most marketers start of by purchasing traffic, they fail to make enough sales to cover the cost of the traffic and the end up without any cash, stuck in their business with no way moving forward.

This is how and Internet Lifestyle Dream turns into a Nightmare:

So, How do we FIX this?

Here is what I have for you:

I have created a 29 page e-Book that outlines my step-by-step approach to solving this problem.

Firstly we will look at the 3 Pillars of a successful business and address those;

Then we will identify your perfect customer;

We will map out a "strategic funnel blueprint;

I will show you:

How to strategically take your prospect through a process of progression from prospect to lead, from lead to customer, from customer to repeat buyer and from repeat buyer to raving fan.

How to create a "Wheel of Perpetual Traffic"

How to create a "Fly trap" to convert customers

How to build your list with minimum effort

How to integrate social media, your "wheel of traffic" and your strategic funnel

and finally have Your Traffic PAY YOU.

I cannot explain everything in an email, so if this sounds interesting and you want to solve this problem then grab a cup of coffee and a doughnut and hop over to my blog:

Here is the link: http://affiliatepower.org/how-to-get-traffic-that-pays-you/

I am looking forward to showing this to you because not only would you have the potential to create cash-flow in your business, today but you will be miles ahead of any other online marketer.

So grab the link and let's get you started: http://affiliatepower.org/how-to-get-traffic-that-pays-you/




Peter Marais, 566 W Adams Suite 210, Chicago, Illinois 60661, United States
You may unsubscribe or change your contact details at any time.

Powered by:
GetResponse

No comments:

Post a Comment