Bit-Media

Tuesday 18 November 2014

"Boosted sales by 44.4%"

 Could You Get Over 44% Sales Boost By Doing This...?

Have you considered adding a logo to your sales letters?

Here is what Robert Plank [ internet marketer ] have to say

"You guys should know that when I split tested a logo vs. no logo on my sales letter for Action PopUp it boosted sales by 44.4% -- 1.99% boosted to 3.57%. Total no-brainer decision. I paid 300 bucks gave me an EXTRA $600 bucks on top of the other sales (just from that logo) before the split test completed. Graphics work."

Now this is HUGE and that is why I am adding logos to all my sales material,

Look -- let's be honest. I can't guarantee that you'll get a 44% increase in sales like Robert did -- just by putting a logo on your site ...

But I can guarantee that you can quickly and easily create a logo -- and do it for a tiny fraction of the price that Robert paid (and probably a fraction of the time) -- and you can see what kind of difference it makes for you!

Forget having to deal with the frustration -- and expense! -- of hiring a graphic designer to create your logo. You'll find it so easy and quick (I'll show you how I created the logo for this site in less than 5 minutes) that you'll have confidence-inspiring logos on all your sites and products in no time at all...

And here's why you'd want to ... because logos are...

To your wealth

Peter
Affiliate Power


P.S. I will be sending you more tools that we are using in our online business,

these are not expensive but they all make a massive difference.













Springbokfans, Castle Court, RH2 9RJ, Reigate, United Kingdom
You may unsubscribe or change your contact details at any time.

Powered by:
GetResponse

No comments:

Post a Comment