Bit-Media

Thursday 8 January 2015

Tip: A TwO CoLoUr HeAdLiNe converts better than a one colour headline.

 Tip: A two colour headline converts better than a one colour headline.

From the Desk of Peter Marais
London

To all friends, fans and followers:

After my journey started with my previous "Open Letter" to Facebook readers and followers, I realized that I have put myself under tremendous pressure to Now provide Value.

So here I am thinking, " How can I add the MOST VALUE" with my next post?  


Peter
Affiliate Power
Connect on Facebook: http://facebook.com/workwithpeter

P.S. Watch your inbox for the next post where I will show you how to create your first 100 Fans.  In the mean-time please do me a favour and read my post on Facebook and leave your comments. I will really appreciate it.
Peter Marais, 566 W Adams Suite 210, Chicago, Illinois 60661, United States
You may unsubscribe or change your contact details at any time.

Powered by:
GetResponse

No comments:

Post a Comment