Bit-Media

Sunday 20 August 2017

EOToshi’s Confession

View this email online if it doesn't display correctly
 In 2009 I was introduced to Bitcoin and unfortunately I could not suspend my disbelief…

Then in a repeat of the same mistake in 2011, I rejected Bitcoin again.

I then proceeded to make sure that it was really a mistake when I decided not to buy Ethereum at $8.00.

Again, I could just not suspend my disbelief..

Why?

Firstly I listened to the opinion of others and decided that their opinions are more valuable than actual facts and market research. So instead of doing a little bit of work of my own, it was easier just to say no, cryptocurrencies cannot work - it is a scam.

Boy, was I wrong but..

I am determined not to make the same mistake again.. This time I have the facts about EOT.

A fully fledged open source cryptocurrency with operational mining and blockchain
A secure peer 2 peer payment system
Fast transaction times 90 seconds.
A cryptocurrency with an actual use case, - encryption of IOT [internet of things devices]
80 Billions of these IOT devices will be connected to the internet in 2020
The BitVault® - the world's first blockchain smartphone and crypto communicator is integrating EOT for its encryption transactions.
Apps on the BitVault® App-store will be EOT enabled.
More than 200 engineers in India are working for the developers of the Bitvault®, creating a suite of encrypted products and software such as cameras, trackers and routers. All of these product will integrate EOT.

And this is just the start…

So this time, I am not prepared to make the same mistake again.

Remember those facts, here is another one.

If you invested just $1000 in Bitcoin, a mere seven years ago, you would be a billionaire today..

So don't be me!

Suspend your disbelief

Go, go now and get some EOT


EOToshi


Affiliate Power, 20 Wenlock Road, N1 GU7, London, United Kingdom
You may unsubscribe or change your contact details at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment