Bit-Media

Monday 8 January 2018

Ledger user loses £25 000 of Crypto

View this email online if it doesn't display correctly
Quoted from Reddit: – I have not used my Ledger in a week, today I decide to check the value of my XRP, Litecoin and Dash only to discover that all of them showed up as zero and had been transferred somewhere else yesterday all around the same time at 7:30pm.

I am not sure how this is possible as I have not access my Ledger in a week.

 I do not know what do to as the total value is over £25000, has by currency been stolen or is it something else? I am at a lost here and right now feel so physically sick. Some please help."

Affiliate Power, 20 Wenlock Road, N1 GU7, London, United Kingdom
You may unsubscribe or change your contact details at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment