Bit-Media

Monday 12 May 2014

how to make this year great!


Hi 

If you are hoping, wishing, wondering how this year will be 
different - the answer is it won't...unless you master the 
one single critical skill that equals financial freedom! 

I'm talking about copywriting... 

You see, there's nothing else you can learn that gives you 
the confidence to create more sales, more profits and more 
of just anything you ever want...simply using a pen or your 
keyboard. 

It seems crazy but I've done it over and over again for 
myself and my own business - thanks to this vital 
expertise. And the best part is you can actually learn how 
to write copy that sells. You don't need be some creative 
genius or literary talent (trust me, I'm neither). 

Now I thought I knew a lot about copywriting but just 
recently a huge box landed at my front door from Yanik 
Silver. Inside was his brand new Ultimate 'At-home' 
Copywriting Workshop course (from his $4k/person live 
event). 

Ultimate 'At-home' Copywriting Workshop 

First off, the physical package is massive, thank goodness
he only offers the digital version now. I'm talking over 30 lbs. 
3 huge 3-ring binders, 12 DVDs, and a pile of CDs and 
extras. I'd estimate at least 1400 written pages of 
material. (You should have seen me trying to drag 
this sucker in from my porch) ;) 

But it's not just bulk. He's actually made my life easy 
because now whenever I want to sit down and write a kick- 
butt email, ad or sales letter - I can just navigate right to 
the section I need. Everything is searchable so you can quickly 
and easily find 'swipe files' for any sales copy you need. 
It feels like cheating! 

He's put examples of every single thing you'd need for your 
Internet business (emails, pops, endorsements, web sites, 
headlines, guarantees, PPC ads, etc). 

Listen, I have just about every other copy course out there 
but this one sits right next to my desk! 

I've said this before, and I'll probably keep repeating it 
forever, that the greatest skill I've ever learned is how 
to write words that sell. Fact is, you truly are just one 
good ad, sales letter or website away from a fortune. 

And this is without a doubt, the most comprehensive 
resource I've ever seen on Internet copywriting. That's why 
I pushed so hard to get Yanik to let me offer this material 
from his one-time-only workshop, to all our customers.

I suggest you get there immediately before you miss out! 

Ultimate 'At-home' Copywriting Workshop 

Sincerely,


Peter

Affiliate Power

 


P.S. As you know I don't lend my name or reputation to 
many, but Yanik's Silver Copywriting course comes with my 
absolute highest recommendation. He is one of the few who 
actually *over delivers* on their promises. 

Ultimate 'At-home' Copywriting Workshop

No comments:

Post a Comment